Details of this year's TCYBA Team Photo day are as follows:
Date and Time:
- Saturday November 3, 12:45 pm – 4:45 pm
- Sunday November 4, 12:45 pm - 4:35 pm
- Arrive 15 minutes PRIOR to your scheduled photo time. DO NOT arrive earlier as there is not enough space for more than two teams to wait
Location: Pinetree Community Centre, Room 5/6
Address: 1260 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam, BC
Who: All Rep teams and all Development League teams EXCEPT Jr NBA, Grade 2/3, Grade 9/10 Boys, Grade 9-12 Girls,
and Grade 11/12 Boy’s teams.
Please download our Team Photo Day schedule and make note of the important instructions below!
2018 Team Photo Schedule (49 KB)
- Teams are scheduled for their photo every 5 minutes (Rep teams 10 minutes) – the time is very tight so we need everyone’s cooperation to stay on schedule.
- Arrive at Pinetree Community Centre 15 minutes prior to the photo time shown for your team. If you are late, you will either delay
the rest of your team or you’ll miss getting your child’s photo taken with their team.
- Ensure your child is wearing their TCYBA uniform (black or red jersey, black shorts, socks) and running shoes. Do not bring a basketball.
- Washroom facilities are available in the Community Centre.
- All children will receive a “Memory Mate” (team and Individual photo) at no cost. You don’t need to fill in any paperwork if you’re not ordering additional
- Parents who would like to order “extra” photo packages at their cost, need to complete the order form. Order forms will be made available
at Pinetree Community Centre on photo day. These forms are to be completed in advance of photos being taken and must include payment (cheque or
credit card info). The form must be handed in at the time of photographing. If you would like extra photos, it is highly recommended you arrive
a few minutes early to complete your order form.
- Teams will meet outside Rooms 5/6 to prepare for their photo session.
- Parents (except coaches) will not be entering Rooms 5/6. Children will enter with their coach and will exit about 5 minutes later.
- Parents, you will pick up your child in the lobby of Pinetree Community Centre and you can wait there for your child to finish their photo session.
We will have staff on hand to direct traffic.
Please arrive 15 minutes PRIOR to your photo time. Photos will be available to all teams in late November/early December.