TCYBA will once again be offering our popular Holiday Hoops Skills Camp on December 27-29 and our annual Holiday Hoops Shooting Camp on December 30!
Holiday Hoops Skills Camp
All TCYBA Basketball Skills Camps are designed for players looking to develop their athleticism and improve their offensive skills. This camp will focus on passing, shooting, ball handling, footwork, decision making and understanding of the game.
Holiday Hoops Basketball Camp sessions available for registration include:
- Grades 3/4 (Boys and Girls): Dec 27- 29 (8:30 am – 10:30 am) - $85
- Grades 5/6 (Boys and Girls): Dec 27- 29 (10:30 am – 12:30 pm) - $85
- Grades 7/8 (Boys and Girls): Dec 27- 29 (1:00 pm – 3:00 pm) - $85
Holiday Hoops Shooting Camp
This camp provides participants with a focused opportunity to develop their shot. Participants will learn the foundational pieces of good shooting mechanics and take part in drills and competitions designed to enhance their shooting form and ability to effectively shoot the basketball.
- Session 1 (Boys and Girls Grade 6 - 12): Dec 30 (9:00 am – 11:45 am) - $45
- Session 2 (Boys and Girls Grade 6 - 12): Dec 30 (12:15 am – 3:00 pm) - $45
All camp participants must bring their own basketball and water bottle to their session.
All camps will take place at Pinetree Community Centre, 1260 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam.
Registration open now! Don't delay. If last year's Holiday Hoops Basketball Camps registration is any indication, spots will fill quickly so register today to avoid disappointment!