Our 2019 TCYBA Photo Day is fast approaching. We have a new format this year and a new photographer, Darby Photos, which will hopefully make the process smoother for everyone. For your convenience, the schedule is attached below. Details of this year's photo day are as follows:
Date and Time
- Saturday November 2, 8:32 am – 4:24 pm
- Arrive 15 minutes PRIOR to your scheduled photo time. DO NOT arrive earlier as there is not enough space for more than two teams to wait
- Please view the schedule for each team here.
Location: Pinetree Community Centre
Address: 1260 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam, BC
Who: All Elite teams and all Development League teams from Gr 2/3 to Gr 7/8
- Teams are scheduled for their photo every 4 minutes – the time is very tight so we need everyone’s cooperation to stay on schedule.
Drop Off Instructions - Pinetree Secondary School
- Arrive at Pinetree Secondary School gym lobby 15 minutes prior to the photo time shown for your team. If you are late, you will either delay the rest of your team or you’ll miss getting your child’s photo taken with their team.
- Teams (coaches and players only) will meet in the lobby of the Pinetree Secondary School Gym Entrance to prepare for their photo session.
- Parents, including team managers, will not be entering the photo rooms. Players will enter with their coach and will exit about 4 minutes later.
- Parents, please drop off your child when your coach arrives and exit the lobby waiting area. There is not enough room for parents in the lobby.
- Take your child’s coat and any other belongings with you so they don’t get misplaced.
- Washroom facilities are available in the Community Centre.
Pick Up Instructions - Pinetree Community Centre
- Parents, you will pick up your child in the lobby of Pinetree Community Centre and you can wait there for your child to finish their photo session. We will have staff on hand to direct traffic.
What to Wear
- Ensure your child is wearing their TCYBA uniform (dark jersey, black shorts, socks) and running shoes.
- Do not bring a basketball.
Online Order Forms
- NEW!! Each player MUST fill out an online order form no matter if they are purchasing extra photos or not.
- Print page 2 only and ensure your child brings it with them on photo day, along with payment for any ‘extra’ photos (see below).
- The link to the online form is below. We will have extras at the photo shoot, but filling it out in advance is HIGHLY recommended to allow photo day to run smoothly and on-time.
- All Development League players will receive an “All In One Memory Mate” package (team and individual photo with league logo) at no cost (sample picture not shown).
- All Elite League players will receive an individual photo and a “Team Panoramic Attitude Poster” package at no cost (sample picture not shown).
- If you only wish to order the complimentary package (“All In One Memory Mate”) and (Individual with “Team Panoramic Attitude Photo”), just complete the ‘Order & Delivery Info’ box at the bottom of page 2. No payment is required.
- Please indicate on the order form, in the appropriate boxes, any “extra” photo packages you wish to order at your cost. Complete payment info.
- These forms are to be completed in advance of photos being taken and must include payment (cash or credit card info). The form and payment must be handed in at the time of photographing.
ALL players MUST fill out an order form in advance. Please print the form, complete it and bring it with you on photo day.
If you have questions about the photo schedule or you are still missing uniform and equipment pieces, please contact your coach.
If you have questions about the order form, please contact Darby Photos at email@example.com.
Photos will be ready for pickup by the end of November. Coaches will receive an email with pickup instructions. Photos will not be mailed.